Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another boring Sunday in Ueno



Ueno... Yes, once again I made to Ueno. But this time I took an early stop, in the middle of Tokyo city. Tokyo.. Full of buildings and I bet it is the same as New York City where the main agenda is business... business.. business... I just walk through the Eastern-Capital City while my camera keep on snapping some view.


Nothing much to tell here. I just walk around, enjoy the beautiful city but nothing interest me (again - maybe I just couldn't find any...) Here is the monument of a naked lady (Sorry guys, as this site was rated "U" I have to censored it out). As been told by Kak Liza, in Japan naked women is the symbol of beauty, so I am not shocked when I came here some of the posters painted a naked women picture was hanging on to the public.

Feel bored enough, I went to a road with a signboard Ueno. Just for few kilometers, I saw something familiar. It was the Shosen building. I mentioned bout it before - just scroll down and you'll see the picture. Yes, it was Akihabara, the electric town (I still think it is better to name it as electronics town!).

Know what? I have actually met Bruce Willis live! See the picture below if you don't believe my words... Haha... Actually it was a Bruce Willis wanna be. He looks almost the same but a little bit shorter and little bit un-handsome. They are actually on their promotion of Die Hard 4:Live Free or Die Hard. Movies here are a little bit lag maybe because of the translation process.

To fulfill my uncle request, I just did some market servay for Nikon D80. After doing some research it was Y91,800 (discount for the autumn sale - normal price was Y109,800). Then I saw the Sony DSC-T200 price was Y37,500, I quickly grab my handphone and use to conversion software - it was Y1125 only!!! It can't be. Why too cheap. I nearly took out my money from my wallet before I start realizing that it was the price for Japan model. Only Japanese language and no other! For international model, price was Y52,290. It's not fair! But what to do. It's not me who decide the price after all.

Heading towards Ueno with heart full of disappointment, I suddenly saw a shop selling blazer and that kind of stuff. There's a few items outside which I thought it was clearance stock sale. I bought one, very cheap one - yet look quit expensive. Not telling you the price, or else I will be embarrassed when wearing it in-front of you guys.


This time I walk through the street full of shops. Here is more like Chow Kit Road or Petaling Street. Cheap price and good bargain (very sad I can't bargain when I could not say a sentence in Japanese). I saw some foreign face down here. I thought it was Malaysians, but when I came near, the language was so strange. Maybe Thailand or Philippine I guess. Luckily I did not bagi salam or something to him.

On the way home, I bought some Tempura it looks nice on the replica outside the shop and at the same time my tummy feels hungry. I tapau it and eat it at my hotel room while watching some stuffs downloaded from my torrent list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...