Tuesday, May 02, 2006

2nd of May...

Hohhh.. today is 2nd of May. Means yesterday was 1st of May. 1st of May is the labour day where everybody (labour or non-labour) will be given a public holiday. I went to Tesco yesterday (actually without any motive... just wanted to buy some juice) but there's million of people inside the building. More or less like sure heboh (now already known as JomHeboh!). I heard that highway also jammed... everybody also want to jalan2.

hmm... and today, 2nd May, i got a few things to settled down. I got 2 assignments to submit and FYP presentation also falls on the same day. DSP assignments require to do some simulation using MATLAB and of course some calculation. But being typical me, i always find someone's solution and make it as my reference. Computer graphics, they wanted some program using brensenham algorithm. What i did was, i just google and find a complicated one, and adjust some portion of it, makes the code become less complicated.

I prepared about 30 over slides for my FYP part, including all the theoretical part. During my presentation (12.35pm), my moderator pulak buat hal... He did not come until my supervisor called him. Hampeh tol! Then from 30 slides, my supervisor asks me to skip all the theory part and just present what i have made. It takes only a few minutes to explain that. Huh... penat jek.. I saw one student before my turn to present, he presented beriya-iya.. Explain all the theory parts (of course different supervisor la..) But nevermind.. As long as i managed to pass the project udah la... I don't want to spend any longer in MMU. Let's pray together so that i can pass all the subjects.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...