Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I thought my FYP is already over...

Yesterday was my FYP presentation. After my presentation, my supervisor asked me to see him. This morning i woke up early (not so early la... 9am) and after i washes some clothes, i went to see Mr Pau Kiu Nai. There's a little thing not satisfied him on my report (since i didn't show him my finalize report...) and he asked me to do a little editing from the report that i have submitted on the 17th April. Well, i thought after presentation, everything is over... only left the hard cover and softcopy jek... But as long as he didn't deduct my mark sudah la... Hopefully he can give me a good grade on this project even though my project was not that gempak or what... (i could've done better if i am not involved in BOTB... but it's a lot of experience i gained which is priceless....)

During afternoon pulak, i went to Nando's. There's a fren of mine, named Nazia belanja me eat there since i play the guitar for her during 'the stage' a few month ago. Actually a few times already she invited me to go eat there... but u know la kan... i am so very the bz. I met them there... Nazia brought her fren Amal. She is the one who introduced me to Nazia at the moment Nazia needed a guitarist for her song. Actually i am quite f**d up on the stage that day. Play some wrong chords and my tangan was very sejuk and i am so very pandai that i didn't warm up before the performance. But, people say "rezeki jangan ditolak, musuh jangan dicari", so i just eat la, without any regret. Hopefully, more people asking me to play guitar for any performance, so that i can eat nando's more frequent... yeah..!!! btw.. anybody who need any guitar sessionist can email me yek... johan_e1@yahoo.com (sempat lagi promote)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...