Tuesday, May 30, 2006

RM2.20 pulak

Hurm.. yesterday while i clean up my house (we are about getting to move from this house), then i decided to sell all my notes and a few megazine such as going places (MAS airline punya mags and some old CHIPS megazine (where i find that the content no more relevant with today's technology). So I collected about 22kg of papers, including a few grams of newspapers (yeah... i don't really read papers). Guess how much i recieved from the apek??? Oh! I forgot i already tell earlier on the title column... Yeah.. RM2.20 only??? 10c per kilo. Dah tu, sume pun dia tanya, ni taknak jual, tu taknak jual? including my Zildjian 16" crash where already cracked. "ini besi maaa..." kepala hotak ko! asal besi jek nak jual la... tu keta aku kat depan taknak tanya nak jual!!??? dah la bagi RM2.20 jek!

He must've made alot of money by selling back all those papers back. Hurmm.. but nevermind la, since i also planned to throw away all those notes and outdated megazine, he actually made my life easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

WegoFun said...

We Are Providing OTS Jobs 2020
Especially OTS Jobs 2020
Follow Me For Daily Update
OTS Jobs 2020

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...