Sunday, May 28, 2006

RM25.20


Guess what... Today at last, all the cans that i collected since 3 years ago was sold to the "kedai besi buruk". Hey... I 've been collecting cans since I was in Gamma, and only RM25.20. Haha.... They are selling RM5 per kilo now, which is quite high compare to last time. I thought i will gain around RM60 - RM70. Heh... Life ain't never gonna be easy. Can u imagine all the makcik keep on collecting the cans around campus, how much they received per day?

Well, Nirman the other day received RM60+ from total of 13kg of aluminium cans (at that time the price was RM4.80/kilo - the price just increase recently).
Hey.. I started collecting all this cans earlier, then only he follows. But he managed to get more than me??? Well, i guess I learned something today. Hardworking is the key of success! Always keep this in mind.. ok? Doesn't matter you've created all new methods or technologies, when other people copy and make it even better, you'll be left behind if you don't improve yourself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...