Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yeahh... Finally finish my DSP paper

Ok, I'm done with my DSP paper. The questions were quite tough, but for chapter 1 i guess it was quite easy. Luckily I didn't skipped this chapter and take other chapters for granted (since yesterday I decided not to concentrate on chapter 1 & 2), but God helped me I guess. Thank you God!

Ok.. What Is DSP actually?
According to my lecturer during the first lecture...

Introduction…What is DSP?
Don't Start Programming
Daily Source of Problems
Dreadfully Sad Pastime
Deep Seated Pain
Diese Sache Platzt (German for This Thing Explodes)
Devil's Special Punishment
Delayed Supper Plans
Don’t Sleep Please
Difficult See Parents
Derita Sepanjang Pengajian

Derita Sepanjang Pengajian tu yang tak tahan tuh...

Ok, actually DSP is Digital Signal Processing. The technology that enables signal to be processes digitally. DSP makes our life easier, since most of the digital product today has enhanced our daily life. Thanks to DSP, now we can just copy CD, download movie, gayut on the cellphone, playing the playstation etc etc.

Yeah... today already merdeka. But actually i have not done with my computer graphics paper. Hehe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...