Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Space Cop Gaban!!! and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Yesterday, while searching what file to download, i found one link for Gaban and Suria Perkasa Hitam theme song. I don't know about you guys, but i am really really fanatic about this two super hero during my primary school before they showed ultraman Ace on the TV. Really make me wanted to laugh when i'm thinking bout my past life... Haha!! masa budak2 mmg bangang (some did said that i am still bangang up to this moment). But whatever... If you wanted to listen to gaban theme song in midi format, you may visit this site. or if you wanted the full mp3 song you can try search at torrent malaya website. Alternatively, you may come to my house (I'm not sure where my next house will be) and you can bring your thumb drive to copy all together 4 files. Hoping to download some of the series but i don't think it's possible, since I don't think anybody in malaysia recording the series, or if somebody did, probably the tape is already full with all those cendawan and kulat!

The other day i downloaded series of Teenage mutant ninja turtles (episode 1 and 2). These episodes were the episode that a wish I could watch during my younger ages, becoz I missed the earlier episode and I wonder how the mutants change themselves. Thanks to every party who created all this new technologies. But today's episode of Teenage mutant ninja turtle was really dissapoint me. They don't look cute anymore, instead they look Tagap2 and really crappy. Hoh... They vanished all the feels of how ninja turtles supposed to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...