Friday, May 05, 2006

University... the best place to learn

I got test on Friday (today la) at 3.30pm. This is the supplementary test which i didn't attend on 17th April since i am not feeling well on that day. I got an MC from Dr. Baba and i spent quite some time in the room chit chat about things and suddenly i got MC... haha... I haven't study alot for this sem... I don't feel like the spirit of study is still here. I really need a motivation. Please, somebody please, give me some advice or anything that can motivate me back to study. I got only 2 papers for this sem, and i suppose can score this 2 papers if i manage well my studies.

University is the best place to learn. If u fail in something it is totally ok! If you fail in exam, u can always take another paper or perhaps supplementary paper. But in real life, if you fail which make the company loss profit, you might end up being kicked off the company. Then the industry u joined will notice u're no good person and other company as well might not hiring you. The best thing is learn as many things as possible. Meet as many people as u can and gain enough knowledge before u enter the real life. I can say that i am not really ready for this 'real life' world. I do think i need to learn alot of things, but i don't have much time. I don't want to extend my course either. So, let face it. Hopefully there will always some room for me to improve the quality of my life.

Hmmm... These few days I kept on thinking on what actually happened with my life in this campus. I'm about to leave this lovely university, which is the place i learned alot of things, not just academic, but most important is the skills. I really thank god for this opportunity. I met alot of people and these people teach me alot. It's not the matter of who are talking but what does he/she talking about. I do think that it is good to have enemies, since they are the one who can reveal your weakness. Sometimes friends may not see our weakness, or sometimes if they see, they might not tell us about it, afraid it will hurt. We do need enemies to make us a better person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...