Friday, June 23, 2006

Already got a job

Ok. The other day, Mdm Nor Azlina Md Shah, the senior engineer MNQA department called me to help her out as a technian at the cubic factory. Mdm Nor Azlina or i called her kak ina (sometimes we use mak ina among us since her age is almost my mum's age) who was also my ex-supervisor during industrial training offered me a job as a QA technician also to help her out in daily job. I don't think it is a very good offer since to qualify as a technician, STPM or sijil would be enough. But as a fresh graduate, i need not to be very choosy to find my job for this attitude can lead me to another job... planting the grape (or in malay we called it tanam anggur). Last Monday I went for an interview and just now they confirmed everything and I may start my duty next Monday. Yeah.. they don't pay me alot. The basic is less than RM1k, but i think in Melaka, with that amount of money i still can survive without much hassle. I am not yet received my final result (as i sat for a supp paper yesterday), and they use that reason to cut a-bit the amount that I demanded. (I was called up, so I can demand a bit la... Hahaha..) But still, the amount offered could be after 2 years increment for a fresh dip graduate to work there i guess or probably more. But, to be frank, i don't really care about the amount of money as I go for the experience first. If I want to make money, I won't find a job; or to be exact I won't work for people. This is the first lesson by Robert Kiyosaki's Best Seller book - Rich Dad, Poor Dad. As for me, making money and gaining experience is two different things. Probably after i gained enough experience, I will try to make some money pulak...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...