Friday, June 09, 2006

Sorry... It's not my birthday!

Yeah.. people feel bored when they have nothing to do. After the final exams, i really2 feel bored. I can't go back home since i joined the public mutual unit trust and probably becoming an agent after i finish the exam. I just finish my class for the past 2 days (7 and 8) and i have to attend the orientation on the 14th and 15th. Ok... when i have nothing better to do, there where people come out with some bangang idea. Nak dijadikan cerita, one day, i browsed my frenster page and i found out i haven't updated my profile for years. I edited some of the words there and when I saw the birthday drop out box, i purposely change my DOB (hoping somebody will give me some present for my faked birthday). After editing those, I just leave it there and totally forgot what i have done with the date until one day, a pop-up windows from my yahoo messenger appear, a girl wishing me a happy birthday... I get blurred for 2 seconds before my mind refreshed and recall back what i have done with my frenster the other day. Ok... I directly opened up my frenster account and there are 3 peoples wishing me birthday, and the next day the number increased to 5 people. I just can't believe it, there's one of my internet frens whom i know her since i finished my SPM, who posted a testimonial for me twice for my birthday this year - on my original birthday last march and on my fake birthday 5/6 or 6/6 i can't remember. hurrmm..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the screenshot of my frenster testimonial. Should I approve or should i not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...