Monday, June 05, 2006

QUEEN

Image2Yesterday, I was quite bored and deicided to called up pakcik salleh to hang around. We went minum outside and have some conversation. As usual, music will be our main topic. I played the Queen CD using my CD player and on the way back pakcik noticed the songs and started to talk about it. I said it was Queen and after reached his home, he asked me to burn another CD for him and i just gave him the copy inside my CD player...
Lately i've been listening Queen's track quite alot as you probably notice on your right hand side, Queen hits the 2nd place on the overall chart. Yeah, it's a great british rock band with freddy mercury as their frontman and Brian May touched up the songs with some brilliant guitar works. They really produced a quality songs. If you guys haven't listened up to their songs, just download some of their song. I would recommend Bohemian Rhapsody, Crazy little thing called love and Don't stop me now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...