Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Condolence to my neighbour

Today I woke up abit late, as usual and I have to go to Cubic to hand in some document that they asked me the other day. So, around 3 I opened my front door and i was quite suprise when I saw a bunch of peoples were outside my house. What happened??? With a thousand questions in mind I just went out to the factory since i was a lilbit late. I straight went to my lecturer's room to ask something (actually to bodek2 la) for tomorrow will be my paper since i didn't sit for my final paper last trimester. Then i went back home and afew peoples were sitting infront of my house and I have to parked my car quite far, in addition there is pasar malam infront of my house today (wednesday). I joined the pakcik that we're sitting infront of my house and we have a lilbit chit chat. I still never knew what happened (I also very shy to ask) until one of a random guy came to us and asked one of the pakcik "Bila jenazah nak kebumikan?" The other pakcik replied "entahlah, katanya nak tunggu anak dia balik dari sarawak. 15 minit lagi dia baru sampai KLIA." Owwhh.. somebody passed away... Innalillahi wa inna ilaihir raaji'un... We came from Allah, and to Allah we shall return. Suppose they shouldn't wait for their son to arrive, cause Prophet Muhammad PBUH told us, there are 3 things we shouldn't delay, and one of it was to settle down the jenazah.

Then came one of my neighbour joining our group. And later on he invited me to drink some coffee at his house. It's a normal thing, when people become old, they will talk something about the religion and perhaps something about akhirat. It was a good thing actually, but some of his points i really don't agree at all. I don't want to eloborate further, but to me, when we want to talk something about the religion, we should have enough knowledge about what we gonna deliver or else, if that thing went wrong then who gonna responsible with all those things? I am not that good in this religion kinda stuff, but I got some of my points to debate, but i choose to keep quite since old people usually wont listen to younger people. I tried before but it just wont work. Ok, the moral of the story:
1. Jangan taklid buta.
2. Don't look at who's talking, but listen to what s/he's talking.
3. Wake up early, and try to look what happened around you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...