Friday, June 16, 2006

i haven't graduated yet

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While other people is enjoying their final moments in MMU, I still have to sit down and study some of the syllybus. All this happened because I didn't attend my final exam paper last month and they gave me and I status which means incomplete. Hopefully I can finish my degree after I sat for this paper. After checking the list of supplementary, i found out that i am the only one who is gonna sit for this paper; other cancidates passed. Congratulations for all graduating students and hope to see you guys at cyberjaya this coming August!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck & all da best Johan ..

johann said...

Owh.. thanks

Anonymous said...

buat sehabis baik johan! q(^_^)p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...