Friday, June 09, 2006

Whut happen to my Marshall?

It's about a week or more i din't play my electric guitar. Last 2 days i went to briged seni, lepak2 there and i asked tapa, the briged bassist for some metallica jam. tapa used to play metallica before he joined the briged and play all those malay song and lagu2 asli. Tapa said ok! Today, i think i need to warm-up and set some tune on my GT-8. I haven't set any metal kinda sound. I just use my previous sound with a bit overdrive and try to play around with the equalizer on the build-in pre-amp. Probably i didn't turn on my Marshall stack MG-10 for sometime, and the amplifier starting to merajuk. Sometimes there's a sound, sometimes there's no sound. After turn the volume louder it produces sound. Anybody know how to fix this problem? hurmmm... what??? buy new amp? hey, if i got rm2k cash right now, probably i will find a new one. The only problem is the fullus... Ok... If anybody can help me with this problem, please leave down in the comment. Thanks in advance...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...