Thursday, August 24, 2006

Am I workaholic?

Ok... Lately I've been working like hell. I did some OTs if i have the opportunities to do so. I OT on last Sunday cause they pay us double salary by working on Sunday. I worked from 3-11pm. And the next day I work on morning shift 7am-6.30pm (OT for 3 hours). The next day I have to cover the other tech who was on leave because of his brother's marriage (21st August - same date with Siti Nurhaliza pulak tuh!). I work from 11pm to 11am which mean I have less than 5 hours before I continue my duties. Then the next day (today) I have to OT for another 4 hours from 7am to 7pm. I must try to seek alot of money cause my current post didn't pay me a high basic salary. And I am too stupid didn't act much on applying a new job which is more suit with my qualification. Ok... I have started to print my resume today, and seek a few addresses around the internet to work on other manufacturing side. I did enjoy working in my work place with a PCBA manufacturing environment. I gain a lot of useful knowledge which they never thought during my undergraduate programme. It is more hands-on experience. I learn a lot of things about engineering, in fact i did alot of engineer's work except for the management part. I enjoy each and every moment of learning. But lately, I am frustrated with my supervisor after the group leader came back for duty after a 2 months holiday for having her baby. When I was first time scolded not because of my mistake, and she without any investigation or not even a single intention to understand our situation, just burst out all her anger towards us which can consider as innocent. One of the inspector were cried because of his unwise action and I myself tried to explain what's going on and she immediately cut out my words. Without any choice I just let her say what she wanna say. And from that moment, I have no respect at all for that supervisor. I have heard alot of rumours before this from a few QA inspectors about her attitude but I didn't just listen to them until it happens to me. There's alot more stories about my situation at the manufacturing line and the drama between me and the supervisor. What makes me more unsatisfied with her. But I wont elaborate more cause. And now you can see why I am starting to apply other jobs. To be frank, I don't really care about a ciput basic pay that I earned each month as long as I am happy with my job. But, if I am unhappy with all this, why should I continue begging for the small pay? All I need is self-satisfaction and if I am not happy with my pay and my job, there is no point of continuing my job. I can't wait to tell them "I QUIT!" But one thing I like about my shift is about all the inspectors from my shift. They respect me alot and we can work well among each other. And I have alot of fun working, joking and sharing stories with them. Yeah, you know most of them came from a poor or lower than middle class la and I am realize how fortunate I am to be with my family even we're not that rich but I can say that we are financially stable. Thank God for his blessings!

Now I have to learn on how to spend money brilliantly and how to make alot of money and save alot of money. Not make alot of money and spend also alot of money. Dear God, please help me on this. Thank you!

Ok, I think I should stop rumbling. I can bet most of the people who view this post won't read everything bcoz I don't even put on paragraphs properly on this post. But, who cares. till then, see ya at my next post.

Oh ya... that day I promised to upload more pictures during my convo. You can view my flickr. Just click the link on your right hand side. If you can't view the link, please refresh you browser. And if you still can't find it than that is your problem. Not my problem!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...