Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Exhausted....

Yesterday I woke up as early as 6am in the morning and I didn't sleep anymore since it may lead me for an overslept and cause me a much more trouble afterwards. I slept at 4 something in the morning which means I got only less than 2 hours of sleep. Yeah... i got insomniac and it troubles me alot when it comes to sleep at night. I drank 2 packets of tongkat ali coffee which both of them are different brands; then only I went to work.

On the way to work, it was a rainy day and some of the rain drop was over my head. I feel a lil but of headache at the beginning of the day, but then I just wash a bit my head with some water at the toilet, so that hopefully the acid water will removed or at least, will lessen the risk of any illness.

Today could be the most busy day for me ever since I joined Cubic electronics last June. I got some documents to prepare and I need an urgent approval from one of the assistant engineer and at the same day, he's on leave. Then I have to seek approval from the busy engineer for that particular product PD0006. Then there was 1 card SB0679z - an X-FI model soundcard were rejected by the QA inspector, Mdm Azalinda and suppose the other technician, Mohd Shazali should verify this card and There is two FA (Failure Analysis) card model SB0358 - Audigy ZS card which was assigned to me to work out on the failure analysis. After doing my part until 3.00pm, I should pack up all my stuff since my shift end up at 3.15pm. I was thinking of my bed and pillow at this moment since lack of sleep really makes my body feels tired. But then at 3.15 I was told by the group Leader Puan Maznah that the technician just called up and he asked me to stay due to his half day leave today. Then, I have to settle down not only my Audigy ZS, but also the X-FI SB0679 because the other tech did not yet done the verification of the reject with the production PE. Ok... It's not a big deal actually to OT for 4 hours. But then the MOST BIGGEST PROBLEM rise when a new engineer, Mr Wang have to do the verification process with me. I can categorize this person of the most banyak cengkadak person ever I work with in this factory. He was like never want to agree with the reject even after I showed the evidence. I t was like half of his salary will be cut-off if I rejected the card. It takes me more than 3 hours to verify this card which can be done in less than 30 minutes. There goes my OT. Doing nothing but spending my time on that stupid card with that stupid engineer (this is the result of a high scorer nerd students accepted for a high post in a division). Then after the verification process, I make a conclusion of the distortion noise on the sound card only can be detected when a full software installed on a particular station. Then my senior engineer asked me to make sure all the production line which doing the rescreen process must be installed by a full software and not just by updating the driver. But then that stupid engineer, while setting up the station pegi bantai sembang ngan the other supervisor in chinese language and I don't understand even a single word comes out from the mouth except for 'university' and 'engineering' and they make me look like tunggul there, and no progress at all with the installation. Kepala hotak dia. Yes, I am hot at that time. Dah la wasting my time, then make me look like a tunggul. Then, I just went off to the office and told my engineer about what happened with an angry voice. Hopefully the higher person could hear what I was talking about and immediately sack that particular new engineer!!! I hate when all this higher position such as engineer, berlagak nak mampos. Think that they are big enough and all the technician is like a picisan. Well FUCK them!!! even test production technician also didn't like that new engineer.

Yes, I have to OT actually for 6 and a half hours today. But half hour can't claim anything, so I just went for a dinner with Abg Hizam, the Sr Tech for QA and Abg Jai, the Sr Tech for MIMA production, to make sure the half hour turn to a complete hour. Then, after 10.25, I scanned TMS OUT and went back home. After I reached home I have some sleep around 11.15, but suddenly my phone ringing and until now I just can't sleep! Oh dear God!!! Please remove this insomnia from me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

johan...according to the chinese calender aa.. in this month --> You need to watch your temper. Getting angry will cause you to emotionally stressed and lead to insomnia. Nevertheless, you financial and career luck is very good. There are supporters helping you to overcome obstacles. All you need to do is ask... so...hihi...look like quite related to u lorr.. :p cheer up ok! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...