Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Chinese Calender

This is from a good friend of mine. She said, "According to Chinese Calender, You need to watch your temper. Getting angry will cause you to emotionally stressed and lead to insomnia. Nevertheless, you financial and career luck is very good. There are supporters helping you to overcome obstacles. All you need to do is ask..."
Ermm... After I read thru this msg, I realize that it was all true about this prediction. I was in a huge temper this morning with an Indon girl at my factory. I choose not to elaborate more on this topic cause it may lead me to burst out and makes me more unhappy. But the point is clear here. I have to watch out my temper. But I never worry about my insomnia for whole week ONLY since I am working on night shift. I did feel sleepy during my operation hour since last week I work on morning shift and I was used to sleep early. I slept in a horrible position yesterday inside the office, but luckily it was not too long.

Financial and career luck, I guess this is also true. This month I did alot of OT (refer to my previous post if you want to know more). But right now I am broke. I didnot have alot amount of money to go shopping for my convo. I was never thought about shopping for convo, until I went back to Muar last weekend and my aunt asked me about all those new shoes and shirt. I told her why need new shoes and shirt? I have my old karipap shoes (which I bought during my form 5). Then she added, it's ok if I don't want to buy any new shirt, but shoes is like mandatory! Oklah... but where to cekau duit..??? Some more i need to get a haircut, and the last time I went for a haircut, they charged me RM9. Like WTF??? This is a normal barber not like saloon or a high standard. Even the shop looks like stor tempat simpan barang.

Supporters? Yeah.. I realized I got a lot of supporters. There's alot of people around me who actually cares alot bout me. And I strongly believe, there's only two possibilities for those who always read my blog, either care bout me or he/she hates me alot. And I am positively thinking most of you guys came from the first, and hopefully none of you came from the latter. And I got alot of friends at my workplace which is close to me. :) also some friends around Melaka, especially those who always lepak at Mama Jammerz. But everytime I have problem or I feel irritated about something, most of the time I never asked anything from anyone. Like I am waiting people to approach me to share all my problems with me. Yes, some of them did that when they saw me when I look moody or something. Thanks alot for those who care!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..dont worry, for the convo, beli kasut n baju baru. Make ur parents+family happy when they look at u that day itu dah cukup bermakna, maybe not to us, but sure happy for them ;)

johann said...

Yeahh.. I guess it's true! No... I'm sure it is true! :)

Anonymous said...

Oo..joe! u like chinese calender, let me give u more!

Overview of this year 2006 zodiac
This is a volatile year for the zodiac Hog. Your luck is unpredictable. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. Be cool and keep a focus mind. You will be able to find a solution. If you lose temper, you will get yourself into unnecessary trouble.

For the male, your luck is volatile. If you are able to be persistent and keep a focus mind, you will be able to achieve your goal at the end of the year. You should also work harder to compensate for the lack of luck.

Career
Those who are in business will face stiff competition. You should strategize and find your own nice market. If you are able to do that, your business will be profitable. Those who work for other maybe should change job despite that you are not happy.

Money
There is unexpected wealth waiting for you this year. However, easy comes easy goes. It is not easy for you to save any money this year. If you want to have more money, you should find a part time job.

Health
Your health condition is unpredictable. There is a high chance that you will get ill. Don’t over work and stress yourself up. You will get high blood pressure if you get stress and panic. Take some health supplement to improve your health.

Love
This is a volatile year in your relationship. You actually already have someone in you, especially who had ever said " I love U too", this is the one. If u still confused, dont left this one away from you or u will be regret! There will be a lot of challenges and you can overcome these challenges by adjusting on your attitude. If u are single, you will have many choices to choose from but it makes you frustrated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...