Friday, August 04, 2006

Work work work...

Ok... I didn online for almost 4 days. No one saw me on the internet nor on their YM list. Actually the line was down few days ago. In addition, I didnt pay my bills. Hoohhh... My reason is simple... I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PAY THE BILLS.

This week I work on morning shift which should be from 7.15 to 3.15. Usually during morning shift we got two technician working on permanent morning shift since there's a lot of works to be done during morning - cause all works involving other office hours workers (PQE, PE, Document Control, etc etc). But, when my turn work on morning shift, I am totally unlucky in a way (but of course lucky on other ways). First of all, the senior Tech Zalie was on annual leave on Tuesday and Wednesday. And Fahmi the trainee was MC on Monday and Tuesday. Gandhi the associate engineer also on leave on Monday and MC on Tuesday. So, you guys can see how I have to handle everything by myself.

As a result, I have to OT on Monday (7 hours OT), Tuesday (6 hours OT) and Wednesday (8 hours OT). Imagine working on this 3 consequence day 15 hours, 14 hours and 16 hours per day. Of course, I am tired. But I think it is a good experience cause I'm doing something new that day also helping the engineers on preparing documents etc etc. And of course there's something makes me feel irritated with all this higher post. Some of them just give all the work load to me which suppose I should say "Hey... This is your job! not my job!" But I think it's a good experience, then I just proceed without any complaint.

Working in this environment is fun for me. I can handle well all the stress during works. I admit I made some mistakes during my learning process and also repeating some mistakes. But, I am human maaa... where got human built with perfect package. I sold 3 box of Kopi Radix this last 2 weeks. Keluaran Bermutu daripada HPA. Right now I am preparing a new type of business. Salary alone will never be enough for people like me. So, I have to think some other way to grab alot of money. Today is only my fifth day after received my first paycheck. But I think I have used more than half of it, excluding paying my handphone bills, utilities bills and house rent. How can people like me survive??? Ahh... Rezeki ada dimana2. The only thing is how to get all those rezeki.

Ok, I talk alot today. It was like words for 4 days.... Enjoy your day and smile always for smiling will make you maintain cute and handsome. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagus2! coz now u r happy ;) go on with it!

johann said...

yeah.. I am.. but sometimes I don't...

Anonymous said...

hihi...biasa la tu johan, manusia kan sentiasa ada je time2 bermasalah...kalau takde masalah pun satu masalah besar jugak, kan? :p dont worry, u r not alone okay :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...