Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MMU 7th Convocation

Well, last Sunday was one of the most meaningful day in the history of my life. Yeah... as I mentioned on my previous post, I am graduating on this day as a degree holder BEng(hons) Electronics majoring in Computer. 4 years of degree course plus another year for foundation studies, at last I acheived my target even my result was no better than I expected. But it was not easy being a lazy man and expecting something such as 1st class. However I thank GOD for his blessings and all his rahmah to me since I was born till the end of my life.

I received my digital cert from the MMU chansellor YAB Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali. My dad and my mum were there inside the Grand Hall watching me receiving the digital scroll (actually it was an empty box, then we have to claim it at the counter at the new building which I am not sure what's the name of the building). After I went out from the hall, I tried to call my parents and the network was jammed coz everybody tried to make a phone call. After I met my parents there were more than 20 misscall from my friends and my family members. Some of them wanted to take photograph and luckily we met after a while. :)

I took alot of pictures in case the view or the photo didn't look nice. I purchased the SIGMA yearbook and the Convo DVD (actually not me who purchasing those items. It was my dad who took all the money from his wallet). They were very efficient when it came into business. The convo CDs and DVDs were ready by the time the convo ceremony ends. And I haven't watched the DVD and also haven't viewed my digital scroll yet. Probably tomorrow after I wake up la... Very lazy today.

We stayed there untill 1.ooam before we moved to alamanda for lunch. Thank God we didn't stay any longer. It was as hot as hell wearing 3 piece of shirt (shirt, blazer and the robe). And I didn't took my breakfast as well. Once again, thank GOD for his blessing and his kindness.

There's loads of pictures inside my memory stick. I promise to upload some of them later on. Right now I am quite busy and don't have sufficient time.

2 comments:

Izyan S. said...

eh gambar macam kenal :D

johann said...

Of course la kenal. Sebelah aku tu Mazlina, Belle n Yana, ur sister. Mmg la kenal. (ok.. i've been straight!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...