Thursday, August 10, 2006

Rehearsal is tomorrow!!!

Ok... Today is already Thursday and as usual, tomorrow will be Friday! Err.. Friday will be the rehearsal ceremony for the 7th MMU convocation. And I have to work tomorrow from 11.15pm(tonight) till 7.15am(tomorrow. The rehearsal will be starting at 9.00am at Cyberjaya. And I must drove super quick there so that I wont miss a thing. But I know they are all malay and malay will hold one principe - janji melayu! haha... what a negative thinking. I hope I can make it tomorrow. 7.15 we will be released from the factory, 15 minutes to walk to the parking area. 5 minutes to warm up the car... Ok... this part can skip tomorrow I guess. Then 10-15 minutes to drive back home and 2 minutes to take bath. Then tup tap I'll be leaving at 8.00 la kot.

I really do need a lot of money for tomorrow. RM30 for fuel, RM15 for toll, RM150 for rental of robe including deposit and I haven't shopping anything yet for my convo. I didn't buy anything at all for the sake of my convocation??? And just now my housemate called up about this month rental. Haiyya... Phone bills also not yet paid. Arrghhh... Money is a major issue when you just started working. And I am very2 shy to ask from my parents. Ermmm... Takpe2 lets us read the Ayat Seribu Dinar. (surah T-Talaq: 2-3)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurmm....janji melayu?
if in the other way round...

kalau dtg lambat pun bukan sama jugak dgn orang yg start lambat ??

at least bila dtg awal ..it reflects who really you are...
(correct me if i wrong)...

johann said...

yeah.. u r totally right. But since I just came back from work at 7.15. Reached home mandi2 n all. Then i'll be there a lil bit late. so, I just can't make it earlier. (what a good reason... Kalau taknak seribu dalih!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...