Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Haven't update my blog for quite a while. The reason behind it was my internet line was fucked up and I am paying for nothing this few days. I hate went that situation happens - cannot connect to remote server bla bla bla.... That is why the telekom share drop a little I guess (Err... I am not sure the current one - this is based on the quarterly fund review provided by public mutual)

Speaking about public mutual, PUBLIC MUTUAL Berhad will launch their new islamic fund which called PUBLIC ASIA ITTIKAL FUND (PAIF). This is an aggressive fund and the risk profile can consider the highest among all public mutual Islamic fund. I myself decided to park some of my money inside since they're offering initial price at 0.25c per unit which can consider cheap (normal for every new fund launch). Furthermore, they are giving away 1% from the unit bought. This is a good opportunities to invest some amount of money and those who are interested again can call me for some consultation or to clear any doubts. The initial offers end up on the 11th of September, so hurry up and decide to diversify your investment.

PAIF will focus more on Asia's market which is one of the fastest growing regions in the world. And the best part will be the investments are in compliance with Syariah requirements. Public Mutual is the best private unit trust company in Malaysia and has won 30 awards out of 42 awards last year. And for those who have more than RM55K in their 1st EPF account, you can use the EPF scheme to invest in unit trust.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...