Sunday, September 10, 2006

Again - direct 16 hours

Just came back from work. Today, again, I worked for 16 hours direct. I didn't OT last week. Even I mentioned bout my OT on my previous post but for the whole last week none of the OTs I attended. OT is important for person with job like me. Or else the salary just like cukup-cukup makan la. OT on Sunday they will pay double, instead of 1.5 from rate per hour. Then, when there is any production schedule on Sunday, don't ever miss the opportunity to participate.

Next week I'll be working on Morning shift. Morning shift is the busiest shift compare to other shift and most of the time OT will be filled out within this period of morning shift. Oh boy, I hate working on morning shift. I have to face all the office hour staffs. But it will be more fun when I have something to do, rather than dok melangok jek without anything to do.

Another 2 weeks to go before I finish my contract. I don't think I will continue the contract if they still offer me with this post and with this amount of salary. I know they wanted me to continue, but I rather stay unemploy than working like hell with this little amount paid. Penat dowhh... gaji ciput. Pi mampuih la... maleh aku nak nyambung. UNLESS, if they can raise my salary minimum RM300 and promote me to senior tech. If not then I wont stay.

Uhhh kepala sudah pening. I better go to sleep now. Good nite... (or good morning)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...