Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To Continue or NOT to Continue

My contract at Cubic will be finished next Monday, 25th September 2006. Which means I should be free from the company and I may concentrate on finding a suitable job for me. I don't think I should stay in this company any longer since first of all they don't pay me that much and my second reason is I just can't respect my QA supervisor for my shift. I already complained all my problems to my sr engineer and I don't feel happy with this job! But things went worst. So I decided to quit! Yeah.. quit! With my qualification, I can go further, higher than the supervisor post. Why should I begging for this job. But... If I go, my department will go tempang. Seriously, they need us (my friend who is also a degree holder and me) badly. That is why my sr engineer struggling to ask us to stay. She increased our salary for a few hundreds and also promote us to a higher level of technician. But we not yet gave our final decision. If I work for another month, at least I got some money for the eid fitr celebration. And with new basic salary, I can earn more cause my rate per our is increasing drastically which means, if I OT-ed I may get a comfortable pay for every hour I spend. Just wait and see another few days what will happened.

Ok, right now I think I need to go to Jusco to buy some food. Then masak abit before I went for work. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! dah decided nak quit? oo..best of lucks! apply jobs thru email kpd HR company klu nak senang dpt jawapan tau! takyah tggu lama2 :)klu thru jobstreet tu takyahlaa...just tgk iklan n amik address je...kecuali klu awak bayar. beside cubic tu ade BIM kan...cuba apply ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...