Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No life till leather....

First of all, I hate working on afternoon shift. Want to know why, just simply I don't have any life when working on afternoon shift. I'll work from 3-11 and went back and doing nothing until 3am to 4am (my mind just keep on telling me that I need not to sleep early since tomorrow I don't have to wake up early) - and actually now is already 3.13 (at this point of writing). Then I will wake up late around 12 or 1 in the afternoon. Then go to my laptop n doing nothing. mandi2 then again go to work. It's like nothing I did when I work on afternoon shift. What an empty life.

I should apply for other jobs since I know I am not happy anymore with my low-paid job. I should earn more; even double from what I earned now. Tomorrow please help me dear God, wake me up early in the morning and please let me allocate some time to send my resume to other companies which might need a good worker like me. Anybody who read this, please do miss call me around 8am. Don't too early coz I need some sleep after the subuh prayer.

Know what... The other day I posted a video on you tube titled "tanya linda - hantu" and each time I opened up one of my gmail account, it will consistently notify me about this piece of video I posted that day has a new comment on it. I don't know how the hell they reached my video but the comment is consistently added by the viewerw. And today, again one more comment. And the suprising part is it already reached 5430 viewers with total of 27 comments. Wow... I never expect to receive such a huge number of viewers. But of course as a normal human being, a little bit makes me proud!

Ok, I think I need some sleep now. Hope I will wake up tomorrow to send up all the resumes. Believe me, I never send it to any company (except for cubic after being called up and of course through jobstreet.com la kan). And tomorrow will be my starting point of my new life.. Cheewahhh... macam dapat jek... But If you never try then you'll never know. Jom, kita carik keje ramai2...

That's all for today. Thank you!

2 comments:

Izyan S. said...

good luck yo!

johann said...

Owhh.. Thanks... Hey good luck to you too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...