Wednesday, September 20, 2006

At Last I Continue....

Well guess what? At the moment I wanted to quit, I gave some reasons and they were trying to entertain by eliminating what I don't like about my job and I demanded a few conditions in order for me to stay. I told them I will continue a 3 month contract, if and only if they give us a senior post - senior technician - and some amount of basic salary which is definitely much much more higher (ok! this is bad english)then what they gave me for the past 3 months. And suprisingly, HR agreed after proposed by my senior engineer. Huh... I don't know how to express my feelings at the moment they told me about this offer. Whether I am sad or happy??? Huh... I wanted to quit, but the offer was good enough and I told them to fulfill all the conditions and when they did, I have to keep on my promise. I would never expect they can fulfill everything. Those with diploma after working for several years probably could not get what they offered to me with just 3 months experience.

The basic may not be as high as engineer post or supervisor post. But what is important to me is the rate-per-hour. This will determine how much they pay me per an hour of OT. Another 3 months to go before I really move out from this post. I wont be here too long. I don't want to stay here with all those kind of mentality... you know some of them might have a lower class of mentality, that is why they can sit there an work for more than 10 years! And yes, for my post I deal alot with all the operators than engineers. So you can imagine how I have to put myself into their shoes and talk according to their levels. I am not saying that all of them has that kind of mentality. I see some of them were very potential to move forward, but they might have some financial problems which makes them stuck forever there, or maybe they don't have anyone to push them out. They simply don't see it! For this kind of people, I tried my best to motivate them and go for a better job or probably any kind of business they could make. And I think for three months I worked with them, i have changed some of their mindset and I will continue my mission for another 3 months. Most of the operators are malay and of course Indon (indon pun ada yg pukulan jugak!). Why malays like to work and continue working until they retire? Why less chinese and indian become operators? Hurmm... Then you may answer the question yourself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh! bagus2 =) at least now u know how important u r for them! n u can gain much more (maybe new things) during the next 3 months ;) n at least now u r satisfied wif the payment they set for u! :D so,gambarimasho! q(^_^)p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...