Thursday, September 07, 2006

Extremely Exhausted

Yesterday, as my previous post I mentioned that I always slept late at night while I working on afternoon shift. Yes, yesterday I slept around 4 something. I woke up around 6.45 in the morning for subuh prayer and the surprising part is I didn't continue my sleep as usual. What I did was I renew all my cover letters - just change all the dates and prepared for any relevent document to support my resume. Then I have appoinment with the dentist today at 10 and I went to Melaka Raya at 9 something and I have to wait there for about 1 hour. Dah appoinment pun kena tunggu... Nak kena pukul dentist nih. But nevermind, I have plenty of time to submit all the resume and finally I finished submit to 5 companies at 3pm and quickly rushed to work.

Today, the new QA senior manager Dr. Bong have a meeting with us and the way he deliver his point was quite boring. I just can't stand my eyes but luckily I managed to maintain until the end of the meeting. Then, after a while 2 engineers went to me and asked me if I wanted to continue my contract. And I said hell no! Both of them offering me the same flexibilities and to be honest, I am sick and tired of my job. I just don't want to struggle for this job since my qualification allows me to go much further than this. Unless they can pay me with a very good pay, then I will stay. But I haven't made up my mind yet, so I asked them to give me 2 to 3 days for me to think. If I am not working, then I will loose all my pocket money. And if I am working, I wont be satisfied with what they pay me with all my contributions and all the hardwork I provide to them. Ahh.... Demn it...

Ohh.. esok kena OT lagi... Kena masuk pukul 11am - 11pm. Yeah.. this time I really don't have any life. If 7am - 7pm for me would be fine, but 11am-11pm is like cam bangang jek nanti. Arrghh...

1 comment:

Izyan S. said...

Oh u finally found a destist in Melaka? XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...