Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today is Sunday

Today is Sunday... Ok. I woke up after receiving from one good friend of mine, told me there's a guy died fall from the Ixora apartment. I was shocked but since I just woke up, I have no intention at all to have a look on what happened.
You can have a look at the picture here, here and here.

Then I just woke up playing the guitar, set down some of my patch on my GT-8. I bought this thing was quite a while, but i never tweek each and every function of this multipurpose effect. I think I should just sell this effect and get myself a DS-1, OD-1 and DD-3. And not to forget Morley Bad Horsie wah. But to play with this keta kebal must have a good amp to play with. The effect alone is not sufficient. Or at least a pre-amp. Tup tap... It will cost me almost the same with my GT-8. So I decided not to sell my GT-8 and just use it as long as I could. Ok... What I talk just don't make any sense. Sorry for wasting your time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...