Saturday, July 08, 2006

Altitudes by Jason Becker

Music will reflect my feeling and it sounds good in different situation. Sometimes you listen to a song and u feel it's a nice songs, but then if you listen it again in other time, you'll feel like "Eh... How can the other day i listen this song it was nice?" After doing a research, I found out that music just simply reflects with our daily life. Have you guys ever think why most of metal listeners are from a middle age, alternative listeners from the younger generation, jazz listeners are most from an older age and pop listeners mostly are girls. In my opinion, after doing some observation - people listen to songs because they reflects from their inner side. Mostly students (male) will listen to a sreaming2 songs (i like Nirvana) just simply because of the pressure I had. While in the other hand, for those who don't just because usually they study early and if they can't finish their studies during exam - ok... Just let it be! I'll take the paper next year! (err... this is just example la) That is why screaming vocalist comes from a troublesome family - Take Corey Taylor (Slipknot) and Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) for instance. While some rap or hip hop usually sang by people who have less problems. They enjoy their life. And most of malay songs are jiwang2 songs just simply because the composer (most of the songs comes from the same composer la kan) will definitely have some memory with their lovers. Those who appreciate music will produce jazz songs. And of course for Nasyid, mostly comes from religious background. Errmmm....
Sometimes when I woke up in the morning, I will enjoy some fast number songs or songs that can bring me some semangat. Time for sleep, if I still turn on those kinda music, will make me insomniac...
This is just my opinion. Not sure bout you guys...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...