Sunday, July 30, 2006

When a blind man cries

For the past few weeks or probably month, I just feel myself wierd. I got a lot of friends but I did feel alone. I feel like a blind man who walks alone and no one care bout me. (Ok, i know some of you did care). But I know thisfeeling is weird. I just can't explain myself why. Tried to start a new life, but the feel is still there. Sometimes we just can't ignore what we feel.

Oh ya... I heard that during Rejab Allah took alot of peoples soul and I am not suprised if the next one is me. If I am not here anymore, please forgive me for what I have done. And if I am still here, I'll try to be a new person with new attitude and change to a better person.

When a Blind man cries
If youre leaving close the door.

Im not expecting people anymore.
Hear me grieving, Im lying on the floor.
Whether Im drunk or dead I really aint too sure.
Im a blind man, Im a blind man and my world is pale.
When a blind man cries, lord, you know there aint no sadder tale.

Had a friend once in a room,
Had a good time but it ended much too soon.
In a cold month in that room
We found a reason for the things we had to do.

Im a blind man, Im a blind man, now my room is cold.
When a blind man cries, lord, you know he feels it from his soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...