Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Down and down again

Err... I just don't know what to say. Sometimes working with malay you'll experience a kind of pressure. Yeah.. pressure. Not because of loads of works they asked you to do, and not because of their quality of works are low. Here's what happened to me; I joined MO1 QA during my practical and mixed with every people who I worked with. But then I joined back in MO1 QA with the same post, but the difference is I completed my studies... I kept the same attitude, respect the elders, although most of them are operators - then they can reply "Johan, dah sombong. Orang dah abes belajar... Dah pangkat tinggi, dah nak jadik enjinier... eh... nak jadi anjing liar". For those who worked with my department, they were happy as I returned there as a technicianbut some of them kept on saying things like this which totally makes me down! Yeah, probably for them this is just another joke, but seriously I hate that kind of jokes. I did act normal just as during my industrial training; as far as i am concern lah... What for I feel proud, I get the same post as what I have last time - technician with the basic less than RM1k - still wearing Cubic Electronics t-shirt, while there are 3 of my collegues, studied in MMU joined Cubic as Senior engineer assistant and Associate Engineer with basic pay around 2K. I do need some support, not this kind of tease which makes people down.
Another case is people from higher levels, who deals with all those managers - who decide all those engineers, also never want to help to promote not just me, but some of friends as well which clearly can see their attitude towards works, also their experience. Then, what can I say... Just deal with it! This is the kind of life I am facing right now - Just accept the truth, or else, just quit the job! (Yeah, I was thinking to open a business)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...