Saturday, July 22, 2006

You maybe human... But you still an animal

While I surfing the NST site to get to know what's happening around, I was touched with this one story about a 10 years rape nightmare ends. Here's the intro of the news:

PETALING JAYA: For more than 10 years, a woman endured the trauma and shame of being raped by her father.

I just can't imagine what type of father is this. He has a comlete human physical but a total of animal behaviour! What makes me more confuse was he's not a single father for the report was lodge together with the mother. 10 years is no joke man. I think he better choose to pay a prostitute, if his wife and his hand can't satisfies his sexual desires; rather than raping his own child. It just don't make any sense!!! Even I have no relationship and I didn't even recognize the girl and his family, but I feel as mad as hell. If I ever met this guy, I will rip of his testicle and gave it to a wild crocodile to chew it so that he will never ever rape her own daughter or anyone else in this world, ever again...!!!

Read full story here.
*Subject for availibility

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...