Friday, July 07, 2006

Boring Day is Yesterday

Yesterday, I am totally out of mood. I woke up as early as 9am (even though it is not early for some of you, but it is early for someone who's working at 3.15pm) with some plan in my mind. But suddenly the plan ruinned up, and i straight away go home to have some sleep (coz i slept late the other day). But then, since i took a cup of power root ali cafe with tongkat ali earlier that day, I only can guling2 without able to have even a 5 minutes nap. Then i decided to play my guitar until it was 2.00pm. After took my bath and prepare to go to work, i went to the campus first to visit the MMUsic booth. I went to my workplace and there's an issue on the soundcard SB0467z (sound blaster X-Fi) which i was given a task to follow up on that issue. I can't go break to have some food until that job is done - and i felt damn hungry since i didn ate anything since i woke up or in fact since last nite dinner. I went break alone at around 6 something alone because they went break earlier and while I was eating i heard something which makes me uncomfortable. I had a bad day yesterday and I just don't know how to cheer myself back again. I should be happy coz i finally received my final result with my GPA 3+ but i don't feel good until i forgot bout my result. Hurrmmm... Please God cheer me up again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...