Sunday, July 02, 2006

Am's Farewell Party

Last nite could be a memorial night for Wan Mohd Irham, or we call him with his nickname Am. It could be his final moment in Cubic Electronics Sdn Bhd (or probably he'll apply for job there or maybe offered for the same post after he completed his degree). He started working there during my industrial internship and now I'm back in cubic he resigned from his post. He finished his 6 months training and another 2 months contract as a technician there which makes all together a total of 8 months.
A dinner was organized by MO1 QAs to celebrate his resignation and to appreciate all his contributions during his service period. I arrived there around 8.30, straight to the factory after bought a present for him at Jusco. Only those who worked in shift B attended this dinner (except for me - special case... and of course Am la kan). Am is a hardworking, and his attitude can be seen from the beginning after he join MO1 QA.
This is my second time to attend a farewell dinner celebration here at cubic. Last time the Pak Guard didn't allow us to took all the pictures inside the factory are. But today, I just snap a few shot without any of the security noticed me taking any of those pictures. Thank God. (I hate security guards! they are the most kerek creature in this whole wide world! Regardless where they're working...ok, they just doing their job. But still...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mdm Noraishah giving away a souvenir to Am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...