Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lesson Learned

Sometimes I just don't know myself well. But At least I know some of my characteristics. Yes... I am a person who usually talks the truth and tried my best to be honest. In most cases I tried to give the most accurate answer except for things people labeled it as a secret, then it wont easy for me to pass it around. But then I found out that when I am being honest, people misused it which the end result makes me feel uncomfortable and irritated. In addition, people does not being honest with me as the return. Honesty is the best policy. I did hold those words tight. And when people being dishonest, it could be the end of my trust over him/her. And for me, trust is one of the most important element in a friendship. Why some people just can't tell the truth???
This kind of attitude just fucked up my life and I am sick and tired of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joe, u should be honest to ur own self first, then to anybody else. And the honesty should not be just for a moment...sometimes we just actually honest just for a while n we dont realize it...just... honest n trust urself ok joe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...