Thursday, July 20, 2006

Guys next door

Last few days, six guys from kolej komuniti bukit beruang moved next to my house. Yesterday, while I came back home from town, I did say hi to them and together with a brief introduction of myself. I can't spend so much time since I was rush for work. Just now while I watch this G3 video of Eric Johnson - 1998, (since just now Tapa asked me for the tab) I heard some words outside from my windows, "Assalamualaikum... Assalamualaikum... (Peace be upon you)." As usual, I am phobia when people throw those words outside from my house in a very skema way. You want to know why? Ask my ex-housemates whether in BBI or Taman Kerjasama. I have a bad experience with all this Tabligh movement here in bukit beruang. I would not choose to elaborate more on this tabligh topic. But then I just be brave and opened up my curtain and I saw my neighbours outside. And I asked him, what's up? Eh... segan-segan pulak... aku lempang kang... Oooo... They wanted to borrow my guitar. Haha.... "Dah gian la bang...!! Nak amek kat kampung, jauh!" Huh.. Whatever la. I just lend him my cheap Santa Cruz guitar, and hope they happy to lepaskan gian on that guitar. :)
Ok.. I shall go to work now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...