Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hands On Heart

I just feel alone. I need someone to talk to. But I just didn't find anybody who suit for this job. I feel somekind of pressure. This was proven when some of my collegue said that i look like serabut or something. Probably I didn't manage myself well or probably it reflects from the inner side.
I got loads of works at my work place. And I am pretty sure, that was not the reason why I am acting so. I can handle a tones of works during my industrial training with 3 QA technicians around and working for 12 hours. Today, we have 5 technicians, working for 8 hours and I got more than triple of my basic pay. I just don't understand myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r working a lots --> letih + tidak bermaya --> bring pressure to u --> u become serabut... so, what u need is rest n enjoy during ur rest time + do what u like n anything that can cheer u up ;) tambahan by the end, nnt sure u gonna be happy coz u got more than triple salary!! okay, daa... (smile ok...)

johann said...

Yeah, I get a triple salary from my training last time. But this triple salary still consider low if compare to my qualification as a degree holder. But what to say, I just here for some experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...