Friday, March 24, 2006

Busy week, last week, this week, and next-next week...

Been very busy this week. Just came back from STAD after seek for some advises for works that we've completed this morning. Too many task must be settled down. Huaarrghhh... Why did i have to do a lot of works? BoTB is just around the corner. I must put on full effort to make the event as interesting as possible. Even i am too busy with other things, but i must make sure the event is running smoothly and no such problems which can cause hyper tension during last minutes of the event.

Tonite i have to attend a leadership talk by the CEO of Celcom Berhad, Dato' Mohamad Shazalli Ramly, who was also founder of NTV7. I guess i've met him before. He's watching a football match with my uncle at Subang Jaya, and at the same time, our family is having a dinner. I was never thought that he is the CEO since his dressing was like a simple normal person. After introduced by my uncle, than only i realize that never ever judge the book by it's cover. Actually, it's the same situation as mine. People keep on saying that my face is like usrah... skema.. bla.. bla.. but they never predict that i'm listening to slipknot, jamm some nirvana and metallica stuffs.

After the talk, i must straight away lead to the Lecture Hall 11 ( FBLR5034 ) for BOTB meeting. Hopefully everything will be settled down in this 1 month time. it's time to make a move... boost out the publicity and let everybody knows about the event.

Then, at 12 i have to practice with my band (or should i call it as my temporary band) for the sake of tomorrow's event... CLOROPHYLL... Actually, we don't even have a name for the band. If they asked me tomorrow, then only i will start to kelam-kabut... and say..."err... ape aaa???" Lets think about a suitable name after this post.

Tomorrow pulak got sound check at around 11 something, then have to start down all the publicity's work for the event. and seek for some small small company for some small small sponsors. I am hoping that tomorrow's event will be great and help me to release some of the tenses trapped in my brain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...