Thursday, March 16, 2006

Invited to play during Clorophyll

Yesterday, i received a call from a guy named David Low, asking me to play for an event name Clorophyll. Actually he PM me at jamtank last week, inviting me to play there. I never know what's the event is all about, and i only interested for the invitation, asking me to perform on that nite. it will be held at melacca city bay view hotel, 25th March, a day before my 23rd birthday. And he asked me to play some shred stuff, and asking me to play Canon in D rock version, by JerryC. (you can search the video on google by typing 'JerryC').

Yesterday, for the whole nite, i try to practice that particular song. It's a cover from Johann Pachelbel, a classic one. But until today not yet managed to play to whole song plus i can't even follow to play as the rock version tempo. Hmm.. a got less than 2 weeks to practise the song.

Today, after the DSP class, we have a short discussion on the MATLAB assignment. While everybody is giving their opinion, I am the one who blurred since i have studied nothing for both of the subjects taken this trimester. Like Prof Rao said to me during my Beta year "what a lousy student you are". Arghh... Have to study and prove to everybody that i am brilliant and intelligent enough for that kind of question. Haha... Well you can do it Johan!!!

I wonder what happened this few days... I asked Izyan to book a venue for today's meeting and the result was "no room available". Than just now i booked a venue for this monday and still come out with the same msg "no room available". Hey, what happened?? I'll go and see Mr Syukor tomorrow regarding this problem or else, how we going to conduct the guitar class and meeting for BOTB? Or should we do the meeting at CLC concourse?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...