Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Starting to do my FYP report



Finally, after having a short meeting with my supervisor just now, he pleased with my application that i struggled for this few weeks. After a few time being rejected, finally I can smile after leave my supervisor's room. My supervisor, Mr Pau Kiu Nai (picture) asked me to stop on the developing side and start to write my thesis. Next week i will present him with my draft report so that he may know my actual progress on what i did (since he was not my supervisor during my first part).

Tomorrow i got one paper DSP (as i mentioned before) but still not yet cover even half of the syllybus. To many responsibilities i have to hold this trimester. I have to think about the society, president's council, BOTB, guitar class, FYP (most pressure part), 2 subjects taken, my lil sister's IPT application, performances and learning some stuff from Pakcik Salleh. It was like i filled up all my time with something to do.

Haven't touched my guitar since Monday. The last time i hold my guitar was when i came back from my practice for Clorophyll event. Hopefully I wont screwed up on the stage this Saturday. Anyway, if anybody interested to go for that event, tickets will be RM10. The event is about self composed song. We were invited as a guess band. JerryC's Canon in D was never an easy song to play. Especially, to play in a band. The timing and stuff. Well, Sessah jek la...(borrow Aman's words) Layankan aje... (this one from Anep)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...