Tuesday, March 07, 2006

haha.. can delay my lab report today...

just received sms from ej after i ask him about the lab report... huh... they gave 2 weeks for us to submit. i thought only 1 week... so, chill la... no need to hurry.. concentrate on other things first like play the guitar... chat with people and post this blog.. haha... actually, my peak of pressure started yesterday after Mr Pau ask me to do programming on server side... since don't have basic background on even web based server... how do i conduct a program for mobile server... aisey.. have to see someone to teach me first la... actually this things can be learn very fast, but i have no mood at all... this makes everything go slow... i need some motivation first, then i can start to run again to completed all my duties... hmmm...owh damn so hot today... also yesterday, and last week... luckily i have my table fan and it helps me alot... since the oil price increase, i seldomly use my airconditioner while driving my car. hopefully this will save me some money since i am planning to grab a DVD-camcorder... haha... it may takes couple of months of maybe years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...