Saturday, March 25, 2006

CEO of Celcom really change the way I think...

Yesterday, was an interesting day and the most interesting part of yesterday was the talk by Dato' Shazally Ramli, the CEO of Celcom Bhd. He was like, wow... never met someone like him before. I don't know how to describe him in a word or sentence. But he is a quality person with quality value in life and have so many knowledge in many different fields.

He joined Lever Brothers company, followed by Malaysian Tobacco and British Tobacco. Then he joined Astro and become the director of marketing there before he started a new television company called NTV7. As you can see, he join a totally different type of company everytime he switch and learn new things from all the different company.

I jotted down a page and a half of points from his speech since most of them are very useful and it's good to use it as a guideline in order to succeed in this whole new era. Damn, i love to listen words from a person like that.

After the talk i was like highly motivated and conduct the botb meeting with a very high enthusiasm. I was like wanted everybody to know what actually i gain from the talk. Well, but it seems like they don't really interested (maybe because the way i deliver it was not as interesting as Dato Shazally), i decided to finish the topic and let the meeting over at that point.

Then, at 2am, i went to Mama Jammerz to practice for Clorophyll tomorrow. I booked at 2.30. After reach there, i was searching for our bassist, since he told me he'll be there at 2+. But until 2.30, i can't even see his shadow (bayang pun tak nampak). I called him after a while of waiting, and he told me 3.30 he'll finished. I already told the organizer we'll be there at 2.30. We started at 4am and finished at 5.25. I was like feel guilty to the organizer, Desmond since he have to wait for us until 5.25.

We went to Subaidah to catch something to eat. Then i have to sent the drummer home at Telok Mas. I arrived home at 8, then straight away go to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...