Tuesday, March 21, 2006

FYP... FYP... FYP...

Tension with the internet connection for this few days. but what to say, i called them but they say "please allow 24-48 working hours." 48 working hours is 6 days, and 1 week only 5 working days. so... more than 1 week la ea??? 1/4 of our monthly streamyx fees are paid for nothing. damn, i hate tmnet!

Since yesterday, i worked on my FYP. Continue for my project. I have some difficulties, but after a while I managed to solve them with the help of my good friend/housemate - tokey. until 2.30pm, finally, i went to get some food to eat before attending my Computer Graphic and Virtual Reality class at 3. then at 4 i straight away go to my supervisor's room... then, he rejected my work and tell me to do this and that, this and that. aisey... i thought he would be happy since i was very satisfied with what i come out with... well nevermind... have to work harder!!! arghh.. midterm is just around the corner, and i haven't study anything.

Got practice session at 7.45. play at Mama Jammerz, then David, the guy who invited me to the clorophyl came to see us play just now. he was very impressed, but i do think that we were sux just now. whatever...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...