Sunday, March 12, 2006

Internet is upped again...

for the past few days, internet were down at my lovely home... i wonder why such thing happened since we didn't pay the bills for only a month. Usually after 3 months than only they cut down the connection... i really need the connection right now in order for me to do some research and readings for my FYP. Thank God for bringing back the connection. I just came back from Amin's room at campus hostel just now. He taught me some stuff about PHP. Since i will use this as part of my FYP.

Yesterday, my schedule was quite pack. I came home at around 5 am in the morning. I slept around 7am. I woke up at 10.30, and went to campus at 11.15 for the MMU open day performance. Then, i have to rush to Xuan Music Station (also known as Sparkle studio) for an audition for MMU AWARD NITE which will be held on 8th of April... I straightly went to main hall since some of my frens will be performing that nite and to look out on how they handle the rehearsal n stuff. I came back home at 4pm....

While i reached home, i was damn hungry. After cook some rice, then i realize that the bawang already finished. I quickly went to JUSCO to buy some bawang. Then only i masak. After eat my brunch, i felt asleep until 8+. I woke up, and have to rush to main hall for the College Festive '06 (or we called it as CFF). Finished at 12, i went for some food with Amin at Tom yam near taman merdeka before he teaches me about PHP n stuff. now already 4:14... and i'm starting to felt sleepy... so.. tata...

1 comment:

Izyan S. said...

suka sangat degan CFF tu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...