Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tiring day...

Yesterday, i woke up at 10+. Then i straight away prepare some documents and went to STAD for the 4th time regarding the sponsorship letters. Finally I managed to get the signature, it was like... fuhh... at last. So, I called Celcom and talk to their sponsorship division.And the officer there was like somekind of pressure or maybe PMS or what. Huh.. then i went to Post office inside the campus to buy a some POS EXPRESS. I went back to fill in all the address and put on the respective letter before i went back to campus around 2. I met Izyan at campus and we went to STAD to fax the letter. After fax and post all the letters, we were like fuhh... lega gilerr...

Then i went to Percetakan ... (can't remember the name) with afiq to settle down the tickets. Then straight away to city music, supersonic, daniel, Tesco and Jusco. Begging them for some sponsors. Have to make some follow up next week. Came back home at 7.30pm. After maghrib, then i slept like a baby for I was very exhausted. Then suddenly, around 9 got someone called me, want to meet me regarding the battle. I felt like a business man. After go here and there, at night meet some client. Haha..

In the end of the day, I opened up the report guideline for FYP and opened my FYP reference book a few minutes before i totally went to another world.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...