Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Study... Study... Study...

I got test this coming Thursday, and today is the first day i opened up my notes and do some tutorial question. Fuhh.. This is the thoughest subject for this trimester... or maybe for the whole course i guess... it's DSP - Digital Signal Processing. I do really need a motivation right now. I need to score this subject, as for this is my last trimester and I do really need to raise up my CGPA.

At 10am, we have been visited by 2 TMNET guys to check out the connection of our Streamyx. After figure out for a while, then they come out with a solution to change the port... what port i don't even care as long as the connection is ok! soon after they leave... tadaaa... the connection is on! yeay... i don't have to add on my sins by maki2 the tmnet anymore...

Today i stay at home all day long... from morning till nite, i never even reach out of the gate of my house. Fuhh... And not a single cent come out from my wallet. Haha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...