Friday, March 17, 2006

MMU Open Day...

Tomorrow will be the 4th (last i guess) MMU open day for this academic year. There are 3 open day which i was called by Mr Syukor to perform during the event as a representative from MMUsic Society and of course with some of my frens. But since i am too lazy to practice, so i prefer to play alone and let another session handled by my colleague.

So, tomorrow is the last MMU open day. I will play with vig and hopefully anep n the gang can make it also. There are some picture of me during the previous open days.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This one during the first Open Day with Prof Dato Dr Gauth Jasmon.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This one during the 2nd Open day...

Image hosting by Photobucket

For the third open day, i brought my Ibanez RG450LTD-BC and BOSS GT-8 with me and play with some backing tracks.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko patot ajar Gauth Jasmon buat \m/ signs laa.

XDD

- Bimbo Baggins -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...