Sunday, March 26, 2006

A day of CLOROPYHLL




Woke up at 2pm, and straight away thinking about the event. Yesterday, we promise the organizer to be there at 3 for soundcheck. But then, after i opened my SMS inbox, there's a message written there "Weys..Game aku postpone pkol 2.20..Bodow shial comitee neh......" Then i was like owhh.. Yesterday, I promise 2.30, 4am only we started. Today, promise at 3, arrived there 3+ with one line up is missing for the football game. I dont know who to blame. Definitely not his fault. Or should i maki the football committee? If i maki also they won't listen to me.

Then after waiting until the last rehearsal, than only we went for soundcheck, without the 2nd guitarist. I'm afraid that all the committee will chop that we are not good in time management or worst, malay will never be on time when they promise. We'll suddenly i was thinking of what Mr. Shazally said yesterday about time management.

Rehearsal finish at 5.00 and we have to be there at 6. I was wondering why so early we have to be there... I thought the event will start at 8. When we reach there at 6.30, the audience coming and at 7 VIPs already there. 7 they start the event. We have to perform 1 song as an opening and 1 more song in the middle of the event.





I can't understand when they started to talk in chinese. All my bandmates leave the ballroom after a while, and i am staying since for me, it is not appropriate to perform a just leave the event. I feel like rockstar if i perform then i straight away leave (even azmil also never did it). My frens they got their excuses so consider oklah. and i am alone there until the end of the event. listening to "chong cheng chong cheng".

The event was totally successful. It was organized by 2ndary student, but the way they manage was like a university level. But actually, the director is in form 6. So, it is equivlent to alpha student la kan? Just now, i received a video from my fren who invited me playing there. I thought last nite we were quite sux, but the video proof that we were not that bad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...