Sunday, March 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Dear Johan...

Yesterday was my 23rd Birthday. Owh my God... I am getting older and older. Huh... Do i look old already? I remember a few weeks ago, during educare 2006, they closed some portion of the student parking area at campus, reserved for outsiders or exhibitors. But i just simply masuk since i haven't notice the tiny sign-board there. Then the committee say to me "eh.. adik... sini reserve..." Argghh... I am in epsilon level, and people still called me adik? Damn man.. do i look young?

Even though today is my birthday, I never felt that my birthday is a special day as i seldomly celebrate my birthday since I'm in MMU. Previous year, my birthdays were during the study week and everybody were busy with their notes n tutorial. But this year they have reschedule the planner. But still, nobody celebrate my birthday. Just a wish from a few people thru sms n YM.

I woke up at 3 since i slept quite late yesterday, and i am damn tired. It was an ordinary week end. I went to MP during evening with Izyan since she owes me a cup of Starbucks. Before we went there, we searched around the mall for potential company which can give sponsors for BoTB. I went in to Inverno, then I ask the guy for address, so that i can prepare a formal letter and proposal. But the guy don't really like my existance there and he said the person incharge already went back. Hey.. I just asked for an address... not for the sponsor. Bangang!!!

In Starbucks, i was like jakun. It was my first cup of starbucks ever since i was born. Haha... Thanks to izyan for sponsoring me. I'll find you back next year for more sponsors. I met my fren Doc (or his real name Syed) there. He was the supervisor, and i opened up topic bout sponsor one again. After borak for a while, we come out with the topic of the music they were playing. Hmm... there's a special CD with an expiry date.He showed us the CD and explain a lilbit on how it works. Damn wired. But really a new info for me.

3 comments:

Izyan S. said...

I'm a he? O_O?

johann said...

sorry.. typo... i was very the ngantuk at that time... probably... or maybe i keep on thinking bout other things. (err... aku igt ko ni lelaki)

johann said...

changed already...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...