Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pressure... And i must be able to work under pressure

Pressure... that is the most suitable words to describe my situation right now. Not bcoz of FYP, but the BOTB. Until today, we don't even manage to get the main sponsor. I put the blame on the sponsorship division since for me, they don't contribute on the task. Even if they are new, that's not the reason for failing to do everything if the attitude is like... "eh aku dah buat dah..." this is crap... I hate to work with people who do an A if i told to do A. B if told to do so and don't know how to elaborate those letters given.

As a result, I have to take over completely many task which i cannot trust the division to handle it. Don't say u contribute something if u don't managed to get the desired result, or at least u have the initiative to try all out of what u can. Some of my friends are willing to help me to make sure the things run as per plan. Luckily I still got them to support me to do all the uncomplete task even though they are busy with their own division.

Be able to work under pressure is for me an experience that i gain for this event. I feel like i need a vacation or something that may get my mind out of the world i am facing right now, at least for a while. But the problem is, i don't have enough ongkos to do that right now. The society need money, and most of the money were finished during the previous event, which should be they are contributing something to the society.

Yesterday I went for a jam at 3am and we finished everything at ~5a.m. just to release a part of my pressure. Even though this is not the best way to relase it, but at least I have released some portion of it. Well, everything must go on and i want this event to be successful. So, i must willing to take all the consequence and give my best shot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...